CEILING-MOUNTED PIR DETECTOR
The HAA50 ceiling-mounted passive infrared detector is designed for use with modern residential and commercial security systems. This device is fitted with pulse-counting circuitry and employs a pyroelectric sensor equipped with 2 elements that provide substantial immunity against false alarms caused by environmental factors.
- detection pattern: 360° conical pattern, Ø 11m when installed at a height of 3.6m
- operation voltage: 8 - 16Vdc
- quiescent current: 15mA typical at 12Vdc
- relay output: normally closed (fail-safe) dry relay contact, 18ohm resistor is connected with the contact in series
- alarm activation delay: 2 - 3 seconds
- tamper output: normally closed contact
- LED: walk-test enabled or disabled through an internal link
- pulse counter: single- or double-pulse detection through alternating signal polarity
- mounting height: 3.6m max.
- dimensions: 87 x 26mm
- operating temperature range: 0 °C to 70 °C
- not suited for outdoor use
- weight: 60g
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.