3 MEGAPIXEL HDMI DIGITAL MICROSCOPE
- ideal for checking PCBs, plants, insects, rocks, minerals...
- adjustable focus and magnification
- white LEDs with adjustable intensity
- 2 operation modes
- HDMI monitor: via HDMI output. Video can be recorded on micro SD card (up to 32GB).
- computer: via USB connector. Video can be recorded on the computer
- USB cable
- HDMI cable
- calibration ruler
- CD-rom with PC software
- image sensor: 3 megapixel (true resolution)
- input interface: USB 2.0
- magnification rate: 10 - 200 x
- live video to monitor: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- white balance: automatic
- focus range: manual focus from 0 to 35 mm
- iris aperture: AES
- white LEDs: 6 LEDs (adjustable by control wheel)
- picture format: JPEG/BMP
- video format: AVI
- photos: 14M, 8M, 5M, 3M, 2M, WVGA (on HDMI monitor only)
- video captures: 1280 x 720 (720P), 640 x 480 (VGA) / on PC
- power supply: 5 VDC via USB
- system requirements: Windows® XP - Vista - 7 - 8 - 10; Mac® OS 10.7 or higher
- microscope: 154 mm x ø 42 mm
- stand: 170 x 120 x 12 mm
- weight: 595 g
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.