HANDHELD METAL DETECTOR
The CS10MD2 is a high-quality handheld metal detector designed to meet the requirements of the security industry. Typical applications include: body search for offensive weapons, airport and border security, checking parcels and letters for metal objects and searching locations in general for concealed metal objects.
- indication: audio alert and red LED alert. Audio tone changes as the metal size changes.
- silent operation: connect the earphones to the detector for silent operation
- blink: when the unit is working properly, the blink indicator flashes
- normal and low sensitivity modes
- low battery indication
- headphone jack
- headphone jack: 3.5 mm
- operating frequency: 50 kHz ± 10% (sine wave)
- sensitivity: >= 5 cm (for a 50 eurocent coin)
- operation current: < 50 mA
- operation voltage: 7.2 V to 9 V
- operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- power supply: 1 x 9 V battery (not incl.)
- dimensions: 430 x 82 x 51 mm
- weight: 350 g
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.