ANALOG PRESSURE SENSOR BOARD
|While stock lasts|
|Removed from our assortment|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Small, versatile and easy to use! Use this SMD prototyping board by connecting it to your existing circuits in order to perform tests and build prototypes.
- converts barometric pressure to analog voltage
- suitable for Arduino®
- power supply: 5 V
- output signal: analog
- measurement range: between 0.15 and 1.15 bars
- operating temperature range: between 0 °C and 85 °C / 32 and 185 °F
- maximum pressure tolerance: 4 bars
- transient time: 20 ms
- output Voltage ratio: 45 mV/kPa
- minimum offset Voltage: 0,2 V
- maximum Voltage: 4,7 V at 115 kPa
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.