DIGITAL BATTERY ANALYSER - 12 V
This battery analyser is designed to test the condition of the automotive battery using conductance method. Unlike the conventional method of draining the battery by applying resistance load to it and obtain the result from the meter gauge, this analyser uses a series of pulsed voltage across the battery cells and observes the AC current that flows in response to it.
- the device uses a test signal pattern to test and monitor battery cells
- never discharges or drains the battery
- maintenance free, no internal batteries required
- simple and easy to use
- test batteries on and off your vehicle
- accurate results in milliseconds
- battery life analysis
- large, easy to read LCD display
- test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC standards
- system voltage: 12 V
- input voltage range: 9 V - 15 V
- testing range: 100 - 1700 CCA, 100 - 1000 DIN, 100 - 1000 IEC, 100 - 1700 EN
- test results: "Good" or "Replace"
- display: LCD 2-line display
- operating temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
- storage temperature: -20 to +70°c (-4 to +158 F°)
- cable length: 110 cm
- weight: 240 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.