1.75 mm (1/16") PLA COLOUR CHANGE FILAMENT BY UV - PURPLE - 0.5 kg / 1.1 lb
Filament for 3D printers
PLA is a biodegradable plastic with a shiny surface and it is available in different colours.
This filament changes colour after sunlight or UV exposure.
- good compatibility and biodegradability
- environment-friendly material
- colour change: neutral -> purple
- suitable for: Vertex 3D Printer VERTEX 3D PRINTER
- type: PLA
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16")
- package: reel
- colour: natural/purple
- density: 1.25 g/cm³ (@ 21.5 °C) / 0.045 lb/in³ (@ 70.7 °F)
- print temperature: 190-225 °C / 374-437 °F
- impact strength: 5 kJ/m² / 2.38 ft-lb/in²
- weight: 0.5 kg / 1.1 lb
- length: 175-180 m / 0,574-0,59 ft
- s: Ø 20 x 7 cm / Ø 8" x 2.8"
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.