1.75 mm (1/16") ABS FILAMENT - NATURAL - 1 kg / 2.2 lb
|Removed from our assortment|
|This item is replaced by:||ABS175N07|
Material safety data sheet
Filament for 3D printers.
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a copolymer which is made of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
It is impact resistant and tough.
- type: ABS
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16")
- package: reel
- colour: natural
- density: 1.01 g/cm³ (@ 21.5 °C) / 0.036 lb/in³ (@ 70.7 °F)
- print temperature: 220-245 °C / 428-473 °F
- impact strength: 16 kJ/m² / 7.6 ft-lb/in²
- weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lb
- length: 422-428 m / 1,384-1,404 ft
- dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 7 cm / Ø 8" x 2.8"
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.