USB INTERFACE KIT FOR ROBOTIC ARM KSR10
|Removed from our assortment|
|This item is replaced by:||KSR10/USBN|
A series of Robot Kits for the future engineer. Build this kit and find out how much fun electronics, mechanics or hydraulics can be!
Optional USB interface kit which connects our KSR10 robotic arm to a USB port on a personal computer running Microsoft applications.
- for: ROBOTIC ARM
- CD with manuals, English software and driver
- printed circuit board
- USB cable
- cover plate
- printed user manual
- system requirements:
- Pentium® 3, 1.0 GHz or higher
- free USB 2.0 port
- Windows® XP / Vista / Windows® 7 (32 and 64 bit; 64 bit version available from September 2013) / Windows® 8 and 8.1 (32 bit version only)
- 100 MB hard disk space
- display: super VGA (800x600) or higher, colour monitor with high colour 16 bits or higher
- Flash Player 11 or higher
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.