ANALOGUE SOUND LEVEL METER
- 7 sound level ranges: 50 to 126 dB
- A and C weighting: for sound analyses
- fast/slow response: allows intermediate and high level measurements
- with battery level indication
- RCA output jack
- range: up to 126 dB
- positions: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 dB
- load impedance : 1 kohm min.
- distortion: < 2% at 1 kHz, 0.5 V
- microphone: electret condenser microphone, omnidirectional, directionality increases at higher frequencies
- precision: ± 2 dB at 144 dB
- weighting: A or C
- response: slow or fast
- output signal: max. 1 V deviation at 1 kHz for the entire range
- power supply: 1 x 9 V 6F22 (incl.)
- battery test: OK indication between 7 and 10.5 V
- battery life: 110 operating hours (alkaline batteries)
- dimensions: 160 x 62 x 44 mm
- weight: ± 185 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.