WIMA 0.15µF 63V 5mm
|Removed from our assortment|
WIMA capacitors have reliable internal end terminations. They use a simple concept : the wire makes electrical contact with the complete surface of the electrode, which ensures minimal inductance. This results in capacitors with a good attenuation and self-resonance (see technical data and graphs).
Miniature-type capacitors PCM 5mm.
Metallised polyester film.
- pitch: 5mm
- operating voltage (max.): 63V
- capacitance: 0.15µF
- dielectric material: polyethylene-terephthalate film
- capacitor electrodes: vacuum-deposited aluminium
- encapsulation: flame-retardant plastic case, UL 94 V-0, with epoxy resin seal / colour : red / marking : white
- test specifications: in accord. with IEC 60384-2 and EN 130 400
- test category: 55/100/21 in accordance with IEC
- test voltage: 1.6 Ur, 2 sec.
- temperature range: -55°C to +100°C
- capacitance tolerances: ± 20% (± 10%)
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.