|While stock lasts|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
This device is a simple and economic way of generating electronic tones. This kit is primarily intended for use as a replacement for the traditional mechanical doorbell. Of course, it can also be used for many other types of applications. The number of tones may be selected up to a maximum of three, each of which is output one after the other. This can be used to help locate the place being called. Volume and tone can also be set. The existing bell transformer can be used as a power supply.
- adjustable tone and volume control
- 1, 2 or 3 tones selectable
- loudspeaker output: 0.3W / 8ohm
- power supply: 6 to 9VAC / 0.2A or 4.5V battery (3 x 1.5V AA batteries (not incl.)
- idle current: less than 10µA
- dimensions: 53 x 59mm / 2.1 x 2.3"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.