PINK NOISE GENERATOR
A good pink noise generator and a spectrum analyser are indispensable if you want to analyse the acoustic properties of a room (usually a living room). Moreover, you also need a microphone with a frequency characteristic that is as linear as possible (from 20Hz to 20kHz). If you have an equaliser, then the response can not only be checked but also corrected. The kit is easily adapted to produce "white noise".
- pseudo random digital noise
- regulator sliding length: 33 bit
- clock frequency: adjustable between 30 and 100kHz
- pink noise filter: 3dB / octave (20Hz to 20kHz)
- output voltage: 150mVrms
- output impedance: 1Kohm
- power supply: 9 - 12VAC or 12 - 15VDC / 5mA
- PCB dimensions: 72 x 43mm / 2.8 x 1.7"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.