CERAMIC CAPACITOR 2.2nF
Standard ceramic disc capacitors for coupling and decoupling applications.
- rated voltage: 50Vdc
- lead spacing: 0.2" (5.08mm)
- capacitance has a linear temperature coefficient
- very stable capacitance
- low loss at wide frequency range
- excellent CU-to-volume ratio (see fig. 1)
- standard supply on tape (see fig. 2)
- capacitance: 2.2nF
- diameter: 10mm
- tolerance: -20/+80%
- temperature range: -25°C to +85°C (for Ø 9 and Ø 10mm : -10°C to +80°C)
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.