COMPACT SPLICING CONNECTOR - FOR SOLID CONDUCTORS - max. 2.5 mm² - 4-CONDUCTOR - TRANSPARENT HOUSING - RED COVER
- for extended product info, please visit WAGO
- ratings per IEC/EN 60664-1:
- rated voltage (II / 2): 450 V
- rated impulse voltage (II / 2): 4 kV
- rated current: 24 A
- connection data:
- connection technology: Push Wire®
- actuation type: push-in
- connectable conductor materials: copper - aluminium
- solid conductor: 0.5 ... 2.5 mm² / 20 ... 14 AWG
- strip length: 11 mm / 0.43"
- total number of connection points: 4
- total number of potentials: 1
- type of wiring: side-entry wiring
- cross section of 1-core cable: 0.5 mm²
- geometrical data:
- width: 18 mm / 0.709"
- height: 5.8 mm / 0.228"
- depth: 16.7 mm / 0.657"
- material data:
- colour: transparent
- cover colour: red
- flammability class per UL94: V2
- fire load: 0.025 MJ
- weight: 1.3 g
- environmental requirements:
- surrounding air (operating) temperature: 60 °c
- continuous operating temperature: 105 °c
- T-marking per EN 60998: T60
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.