EWENT - 4-PORT USB 3.1 GEN1 (USB3.0) HUB TYPE-C
Do you own a laptop with USB Type-C ports only and you still want to use your USB Type-A devices? Ewent has got the solution.
The EW1137 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) Hub Type-C connects all your computer peripherals, USB sticks and external hard drives with a USB Type-A port to your laptop with Type-C.
The EW1137 is a plug and play device and is powered by your laptop?s USB port. No additional power supply is needed.
- turn your Type-C port into 4 USB-A ports
- use your USB 2.0 and 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) peripherals on your Type-C device
- plug and play on every Type-C port
- compact design and light-weighted: easy to take along
- no additional power supply needed
- supports USB SuperSpeed (5Gbps): 5 GBPS
- backwards compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
- for all questions or technical issues, see:
- interface: USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) Type C
- USB data transfer rate: 5 Gbps (max)
- USB ports: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) Type A
- cable length: 30 cm
- power supply: USB port
- colour : black
- dimensions: 104 x 24 x 37 mm
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.