1.75 mm (1/16") PLA SATIN FILAMENT - IVORY - 750 g
SATIN is a PLA based material developed for its silky and smooth shine. It increases the perception of colour brilliance and disperses light when viewed from different angles giving a unique glossy effect. Slower printing and low temperature improve the silky effect. SATIN is suitable for all printers and prints very easily.
- tougher and less brittle than regular PLA
- easy to print at low temperature
- low warping
- limited smell
- type: PLA satin
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16")
- package: reel
- colour: ivory
- specific gravity: 1.24 g/cc
- print temperature: 180-210 °C
- impact strength: 7.5 kJ/m²
- weight: 750 g
- dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 5.5 cm
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.