1.75 mm (1/16") TPU FILAMENT - DARK BLUE - 500 g
TPU is a special filament to 3D print flexible objects in an easy and fast way!
It's easy to use because you do not need a heated bed and it can be printed onto (clean) glass. It is compatible with direct and bowden style 3D printers and you can print it at a speed of 75mm/s.
Aside from being flexible, this filament is also very strong and stretcheable. Check out all other features below!
- TPU: a tough yet flexible filament that is easy to print with at a low temperatures
- strong & flexible
- works on direct & bowden style 3D printers
- printable at speeds of >75 mm/s
- exceptionally high softening point of 138°C
- 450% elongation at break
- resistance to oils, greases
- easily printed water-tight
- type: TPU
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16")
- package: reel
- colour: dark blue
- specific gravity: 1.16 g/cc
- print temperature: 225-250 °C
- weight: 500 g
- dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 5.5 cm
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.