EMINENT - TYPE-C TO DISPLAYPORT 4K CONNECTION CABLE
The EM7875 helps you to connect a source device, e.g. a notebook, with a USB type C output, directly to a monitor with DisplayPort input. No additional DisplayPort cable is needed. This solid aluminium video converter supports a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 (4 K) @ 60 Hz. An ideal solution for displaying videos, pictures, presentations etc. Please make sure the USB Type-C port of your source device supports DP Alt Mode. The long cable of 1.8 m gives sufficient freedom of movement.
- for all questions or technical issues, see:
- input: type C male
- output: DP male
- DP output: 4K (4096 x 2160) @ 60 Hz, 1080P, 1080I, 720P
- total bandwidth: 5 Gbps
- displayport version: 1.2
- driver: no driver needed (plug and play)
- weight: 69 g
- cable length: 180 cm
- colour: black/gray
- housing: aluminium
- operating temperature: 0°C to +45°C
- operating humidity: 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- requirements: the type C port needs to support DisplayPort alternate mode (DP alt mode)
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.