NEUTRIK - ETHERCON TOP - CABLE CONNECTOR CARRIER
The highly innovative entertainment industry is permanently evolving accompanied by increasing demands on interconnection systems. Particular environmentally sealed connectors are highly requested for heavy-duty and harsh environment applications of entertainment equipment like PA systems, signs and LED screens or lightings.
Neutrik took up the challenge and developed a new line of True Outdoor Protection (TOP) products for demanding outdoor applications. This new range includes the popular powerCON TRUE1, etherCON and XLR series. These rugged sealed connectors feature not only IP protection but also UV resistance approved according to UL50E.
The cable connector carrier consists of a velour chromium shell, chuck and boot. The boot is suitable for cable diameters from 5 - 8 mm. For non pre-assembled cables only. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust, outdoor protected lockable solution (IP65 & UL50E).
ATTENTION: does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
- the RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ45 connectors
- allows assembly of pre-assembled conventional RJ45 cables
- accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
- cable O.D.: 5.0 - 8.0 mm
- insertion force: 20 N
- withdrawal force: 20 N
- lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- boot: UV-resistant rubber
- shell: zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- shell plating: velour chromium
- strain relief: polyacetal (POM)
- temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
- protection class: IP65, UL50E (mated)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.