NEUTRIK - TOP SERIES HEAVY-DUTY XLR 3 POLE FEMALE CHASSIS CONNECTOR
The highly innovative entertainment industry is permanently evolving accompanied by increasing demands on interconnection systems. Particular environmentally sealed connectors are highly requested for heavy-duty and harsh environment applications of entertainment equipment like PA systems, signs and LED screens or lightings.
Neutrik took up the challenge and developed a new line of True Outdoor Protection (TOP) products for demanding outdoor applications. This new range includes the popular powerCON TRUE1, etherCON and XLR series. These rugged sealed connectors feature not only IP protection but also UV resistance approved according to UL50E.
3 pole female chassis connector, TRUE OUTDOOR PROTECTED (TOP)
the X-TOP series is a "heavy-duty" XLR chassis connector for outdoor use. outdoor protected by mating with related cable connector of the XLR TOP range (IP65 and UL50E). gold contacts are standard.
- 3 pole female chassis connector, True Outdoor Protected (TOP)
- heavy-duty sealed XLR connector range for harsh and demanding environment
- uses high impact UV-resistant materials
- outdoor protection according to IP65 and UL50E (in combination with a TOP range counterpart)
- maintains sealing when in use and when disconnected
- connection type: XLR
- gender: female
- capacitance between contacts: 4 pF
- contact resistance: d 5 mO
- dielectric strength: 1.5 kVdc
- insulation resistance: > 10 GO (initial)
- rated current per contact: 16 A
- rated voltage: < 50 V
- insertion force: 220 N
- withdrawal force: 20 N
- lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- wiring: solder contacts
- locking device: latch lock
- mounting direction: front mounting
- chassis shape: D
- contact plating: 0.2 µm Au over 2 µm Ni
- contacts: brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- insert: polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- locking element: stainless steel
- gasket: TPE
- shell: polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- flammability: UL94 V-0
- standard compliance: IEC 61076-2-103
- protection class: IP65, UL50E
- solderability: complies with IEC 68-2-20
- temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.