Wiha PicoFinish® fine screwdriver Ball end hex (42432) 1,5 x 50 mm
- Simplifies your work: The ball end facilitates access to screws and allows you to work at an angle of up to 25°.
- Facilitates handling: Extra-long rotating cap ensures optimum feed.
- Increases your efficiency: Screwdriver handle size concept for an optimal balance between precision and control.
- Increases your precision: Sensitive working and controlled power transmission thanks to the slim handle with a soft grip.
- The challenge in precision screw fastenings is to work meticulously and carefully without damaging the work piece. Thanks to their long, slim handles and quick-turning zone, Wiha PicoFinish® fine screwdrivers are ideal for delicate and high-precision tasks in precision mechanics as well as for hobbyists and model building. Its ergonomic handle design with a soft zone makes it comfortable to use. The smooth-running rotating cap allows users to turn the screwdriver quickly and sensitively. The printed screwdriver symbols on the rotating cap make it easier to select the right screwdriver profile. The hexagonal ball end enables users to fasten and unfasten effortlessly at an angle of up to 25°.
- Application: Ideal for delicate and high-precision fastening tasks for precision mechanics, model-making and hobby activities.
- high-quality chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, through-hardened, chrome-plated
- Wiha ChromTop finish on tip for a perfect fit every time
- handle with rotating cap and rapid-turning zone
- ideal for high-precision work with electro-technical and precision components
- Handle diameter: 18 mm
- Weight: 18.3 g
- Hexagon socket: 1.5
- Visible blade length: 50 mm
- Screwdriver length: 150 mm
- Serie: 264P
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.