MULTIFUNCTION EXPANSION BOARD FOR ARDUINO® NANO/UNO
The VMA210 expansion board is designed to allow easy access of the interface pins of an Arduino Nano. Each DIO pin or analogue pin of the Nano is brought out to a convenient header. If you add header pins, this board can also be used as expansion shield for VMA100 and VMA101 (UNO, Mega).
- multi-functional for various applications
- compact size
- reliable quality for long time use
- on-board voltage regulator 3.3 V / 1 A
- max. input voltage: 12 VDC
- max. current : 1 A
- DC connector: 5.5 / 2.1 mm
- dimensions: 58 x 53 x 15 mm
- weight: 20 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.