PAM8610 DIGITAL POWER AMPLIFIER MODULE 2 x 10 W
The VMA446 (PAM8610) is a 10 W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier with DC volume control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction. The 32 steps DC volume control has a +32 dB to -75 dB range.
- 10 W @ 10% THD/channel output into an 8 Ohm load at 13 V
- low noise: -90 dB
- over 90% efficiency
- 32 step DC volume control from -75 dB to + 32 dB
- shutdown/mute/fade function
- over current, thermal and short-circuit protection
- low THD+N
- low quiescent current
- pop noise suppression
- supply voltage (Vdd): 7 to +15 V
- input voltage range (Vi):
- mute, Vref, volume, fade: 0 to +6.0 V
- SD: -0.3 to Vdd
- RINN, RINP, LINN, LINP: -0.3 to +6.0 V
- junction temperature range (Tj): -40 to +125 °C
- output power @ 8 Ohm: 10 W
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.