USB 3.1 TYPE-C TO HDMI 4K CONNECTION CABLE
The EM7874 helps you to connect a source device, e.g. a notebook, with a USB Type-C output, directly to a monitor or beamer with HDMI input. No additional HDMI cable needed. This solid aluminium video/audio converter supports a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 (4K) @ 60 Hz. An ideal resolution for displaying videos, pictures, presentations etc. Please make sure the USB Type-C port of your source device supports DP Alt Mode. The long cable of 1.8 m gives you more freedom of movement.
- cable & converter in one: complete solution for connecting your USB type-C device to an HDMI input device (e.g. TV / beamer / monitor)
- plug and play : a USB Type-C port with DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) is needed
- no driver needed
- solid aluminium design
- for all questions or technical issues, see:
- material: aluminium
- input: type-C male
- output: HDMI male
- HDMI output: 4K (4096x2160) @ 60 Hz, 1080P, 1080I, 720P
- total bandwidth: 5 Gbps
- HDMI standard: 2.0
- HDCP standard: 2.2
- operating temperature: 0 °C - 45 °C
- operating humidity: 10% - 85% RH
- cable length: 1.8 m
- weight: 68 g
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.