EMINENT - HDMI OVER IP EXTENDER SET
The EM7880 HDMI over IP set allows you to extend an HDMI signal via your home IP network with a maximum resolution of 1080p @ 60Hz. The extender set contains a transmitter and a receiver and supports point-to-point and point-to-multipoint.
Use an HDMI cable to connect the transmitter to a source device and use an HDMI cable to connect the receiver to a TV/monitor. It is not necessary to install new UTP cables. Use your existing home IP network and UTP cables to connect both the transmitter and receiver to a router/switch. The EM7880 transmitter and receiver have an integrated mounting bracket. The set comes with IR support for remote controlling your connected A/V device.
For point-to-multipoint you need the optional HDMI over IP receiver (AB7881).
- extend your HDMI signal via your IP network
- IR support for remote controlling A/V devices
- supports point-to-point and point-to-multipoint by using multiple receivers
- integrated mounting bracket
- for all questions or technical issues, see:
- stream rate: 90 Mbps
- compression: MJPEG
- UTP port: 100 Mbit
- supported resolution: 480P / 720P / 1080i / 1080P @50/60 Hz
- IR support: IR-RX & IR-TX
- IR-RX cable length: 110 cm
- IR-TX cable length: 110 cm
- supported audio: 2 channel stereo
- HDMI standard: HDMI high speed
- power supply: 5 V / 1 A
- power consumption: 3 W
- weight: 460 g (set)
- dimensions: 92 x 20 x 79 mm
- connection: HDMI
- max video resolution : 1080 P @ 60 Hz
- extension connector: RJ45
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.