FORCE-SENSING RESISTOR (FSR)
This FSR (Force Sensing Resistor) will vary its resistance depending on how much pressure is being applied to the sensing area. A 2.54 mm male pinheader is provided making it easy to use on bread boards.
- sensor type: single point
- shape of sensitive area: round
- diameter of sensitive area: 10 mm (+/- 1 mm )
- total lenght: 39 mm
- sensor thickness: 0.2 mm
- material: polyester
- range: 100 g to 1 kg
- terminal: male pinheader step 2.54 mm
- principle: piezoresistive
- service life: > 500.000 times
- operating temperature: -25°C to 90°C
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.