CORNER BRIGHTDOT PACK
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
It's time to get creative with LEDs thanks to the BrightDot wearable collection!
BrightDots are small and wearable modules with one or more LEDs that need to be controlled by an Arduino compatible development board.
The entire collection includes a series of diverse modules with addressable RGB LEDs that can be controlled individually. We also developed a unique Arduino compatible that you can use to create something bright & wearable that's also smart. ESP32 WEARABLE DEVELOPMENT BOARD
This set includes 2 left BrightDot corners and 2 right BrightDot corners. Each PCB is super thin and includes gold plated contacts with 6 sewing holes of 1.22mm. Also, all models have backup lines to ensure that one broken LED does not affect the others.
Every LED is controlled by 3 wires (power, ground & data) and can be connected via these wires to the next LED, creating a big string of LEDs. You can solder these LEDs in electric circuits, or sew them into clothing, onto backpacks, onto shoes, …
Check out the following tutorials:
Make a BrightDot tie
Make a BrightDot twinkle beanie
- 2 x left BrightDot corners
- 2 x right BrightDot corners
- integrated backup line (this ensures that one broken LED does not affect the next LED)
- each PCB has gold plated contacts with 6 sewing holes of 1.22 mm
- solder or sew them!
- dimensions (L x W): 14.25 x 6.5 mm
- max. current consumption: 60 mA / LED at full brightness
- power supply: 3.3 V - 5 V
- PCB thickness: 2.1 mm
- required: or other Arduino compatible development board ESP32 WEARABLE DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.