Wiha e-screwdriver, set 1, speedE® Slotted, Phillips, PlusMinus/Pozidriv, 10 pcs in L Boxx Mini with slimBits, batteries and EU charger (41911)
Anyone who spends much of the day fastening screws knows how much time it takes and the considerable strain it causes to wrists for long periods of time. With the world's first e-screwdriver speedE® by Wiha, such problems become a thing of the past once and for all. With the speedE®, you fasten screws twice as fast as with a conventional screwdriver and still have full control over the tightening force thanks to the material protection function. On reaching 0.4 Nm, power-assisted fastening switches off automatically to protect the material and users can finish fastening carefully by hand. Thanks to its electric ratchet function and award-winning SoftFinish handle shape, the speedE® noticeably reduces strain on joints, tendons and muscles. It is recommended by German doctors and therapists at German Campaign for Healthier Backs for this very reason. The integrated LED light shines directly onto the screw and work piece that the user is working on. The e-screwdriver improves everyday efficiency, particularly due to its compact design. At least 800 screws can be fastened with its standard 18500 batteries when charged. It can also handle numerous different screw profiles when used in combination with Wiha slimBits. As a VDE- and IEC-certified product, the e-screwdriver is approved for use on live parts up to 1,000 V AC and offers electricians full protection during their daily work.
- application: Ideal tool for all screw-fastening tasks, such as: power socket installation, work in switch cabinets, industrial maintenance and installation, motorised equipment maintenance and repair, household appliances and white goods, window and door installation, heating, air conditioning and plumbing installation, and bicycle, motorcycle and lawnmower repairs. It is also perfectly suited for furniture assembly, repairs and other fastening tasks related to hobbies in the home.
- Increases your efficiency: Electronic ratchet for rapid fixing without post-adjustment.
- 100% compatible with the Wiha slimBit system.
- Protects your health: Recommended by doctors and therapists at German Campaign for Healthier Backs.
- Offers you full protection: slimBits tested at 10,000 V AC and approved for 1,000 V AC.
- Set constituent:
- 1x E-screwdriver handle speedE®
- 1x Bit slimBit electric (41159) , Slotted: 3,5 , Bit length: 75
- 1x Bit slimBit electric (34581) , Slotted: 5,5 , Bit length: 75
- 1x Bit slimBit electric (34583) , Phillips: PH1 , Bit length: 75
- 1x Bit slimBit electric (34584) , Phillips: PH2 , Bit length: 75
- 1x Bit slimBit electric (34590) , Pozidriv PlusMinus: SL/PZ2 , Bit length: 75
- 1x Bit slimBit electric (34589) , Pozidriv PlusMinus: SL/PZ1 , Bit length: 75
- 1x L-BOXX Mini for speedE®
- 1x 18500 Li-Ion spare batteries , Weight: 75
- 1x Charger for 18500 Li-ion batteries
- 1x Operating instructions for speedE®
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.