USB FUNCTION GENERATOR
The new PC USB miniature function generator is simple to use and has a frequency range of up to 1 MHz!
This nifty measuring instrument can generate sine, square and triangle waveforms, and it has a DAC resolution of 10 bits. To top things off, it has an output of 0.2 Vpp to 10 Vpp.
Download the dedicated Windows® software and control the various signals. Among other things, the software includes a handy automated wave sequence generator.
- dedicated Windows® software to control the various signals (free download)
- software includes an automated wave sequence generator
- design enclosure
- test leads
- free software download
- USB cable
- DAC resolutions: 10 bits
- frequency range: sine, triangle form 1 Hz to 1 MHz, square wave 1 Hz to 100 kHz
- frequency setting resolution: 0.04 Hz
- sweep function
- amplitude range: 200 mVpp to 10 Vpp @ 1 kHz // no load / 0 V offset
- amplitude range with offset: 200 mVpp to 7.5 Vpp @ 1 kHz // no load / -2.5 V to +2.5 V offset
- offset range : from 0 to -2.5 V or +2.5 V max. (resolution 0.5% of full scale)
- waveforms: sine, square and triangle
- typical sine wave distortion (THD): < 0.02% @ 1 kHz / 0 dB / 600 Ohm
- square wave rise/fall time: < 0.2 µs
- output impedance: 50 Ohm
- note: PC USB ground is connected to GND output
- minimum system requirements:
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- mouse or touchpad
- free USB port 1.1 or 2.0
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.