ESD SMD REWORK STATION 600 W
The Xytronic LF-852D-ESD hot air SMD rework station has a built-in intelligent microcomputer chip and is specially designed for rework of lead-free SMD chips such as SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA, etc.
- dual LED display: air flow and temperature
- push-button controls for air flow and temperature
- fast heat-up time
- static-free circuitry for safe use on CMOS ICs
- auto-cooling: pump runs after unit is switched off
- over-temperature cut-out
- contents: 4 hot air nozzles
- 5 assorted stainless steel tweezers
- IC popper tool
- stand for hot air gun
- working temperature: 100 - 480°C (212 - 896°F)
- fuse: 5 A fast blow
- pump type: diaphragm
- power supply: 220-240 VAC 50 Hz
- power rating: 600 W
- dimensions: 283 x 120 x 190 mm
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.