Wiha Bit holder MagicFlip Force magnetic with ring magnet, 1/4" (36800) 62 mm
Strong holding force and single-handed operation.
- application: the strong Neodym ring magnet even holds long screws securely. Enables easy fastening of screws.
- suitable for: for bits according to DIN 3126, ISO 1173 style C 6.3
- drive: DIN 3126, ISO 1173, style E 6.3
- sleeve: metal, coated
- - with strong Neodym magnet
- particularly small ring magnet inner diameter, also suitable for drywall screws
- ring magnet sleeve springs back to the last fastening phase, allowing a view of the screw head and enabling precise recessing
- ring magnet sleeve can be pushed back and thus "deactivated" if required
- hex: 1/4"
- hexagon socket: 1/4"
- bit holder blade length: 62 mm
- weight: 57 g
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.