EMINENT - AC1200 DUAL BAND WIFI REPEATER
Use the EM4597 Concurrent AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Repeater to boost the wireless network coverage for both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz band. Or upgrade your single band network to a dual band network. The crossband technology ensures an optimum data throughput and network speed: 300+900 Mbps. Installing the EM4597 is very easy with the help of the WPS button or installation wizard via your tablet and smartphone. The WiFi signal indicator helps you to find the right location for the repeater.
Dual Band repeater
Does the signal of your wireless network not reach your sofa or garden seat? The EM4597 Concurrent AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Repeater increases the wireless network coverage of your wireless router on the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band. When using the 5 GHz frequency you will face less interferences because the band is less crowded and involves hardly any failures.
Crossband technology: get the highest speed possible
The EM4597 Concurrent Dual Band WiFi Repeater is using the crossband technology. This technology uses different bands for sending and receiving data packages. For example: the 2.4 GHz band is used for the communication between the router and repeater. The communication between the repeater and mobile devices (laptops, tablets and smartphones) is using the 5 GHz band. You will get the maximum possible speed!
Upgrade your Single Band network to a Dual Band network
When your 2.4 GHz network is suffering from many interferences, it is useful to use the 5 GHz band. Do you own a Single Band router? The EM4597 Concurrent AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Repeater upgrades your single band router to a dual band router. The EM4597 WiFi Repeater receives the 2.4 GHz band from your current router and converts it to both a 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz output.
WiFi signal indicator
Do you find it difficult to find the right location for the repeater? The EM4597 has a special WiFi signal indicator which helps you to find the best location for the repeater.
Easy setup via WPS button and installation wizard
The EM4597 supports WPS (WiFi Protected Setup). Installing the repeater is very easy. First, press the WPS button on your router. Then, press the WPS button on the Dual Band WiFi Repeater. Do you prefer installing the repeater manually? The installation wizard guides you through the installation process. You can even use your tablet and smartphone. How easy is that?
Works with any wireless router
The EM4597 Concurrent WiFi Repeater uses the AC1200 standard, but the repeater is backwards compatible with the 300N standard which is commonly used on all routers. This makes the Concurrent Dual Band WiFi Repeater universally applicable.
Usable as access point
The EM4597 WiFi Repeater can function as a Dual Band access point. An access point converts a wired network connection into a wireless signal. You are able to make use of a WiFi signal in places you normally could use a wired connection only.
Two additional network ports
The EM4597 can also be used as a wireless bridge: wired connection for two devices to the network without wiring your home. Additionally, the Concurrent AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Repeater can function as an access point and router too.
- increase easily your 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network coverage
- crossband technology: get a maximum wireless speed up to 300+900 Mbps
- Wifi signal indicator: find the best location for the repeater
- upgrade your network to a dual band network
- built-in antenna system
- easy setup with WPS function
- installation wizard via your tablet and smartphone
- also usable as access point and router
- two additional 100 Mbps LAN ports
- universally applicable with the most common used wireless routers
- for all questions or technical issues, see:
- wireless speed: 1200 Mbps
- network mode: repeater, router and access point mode
- network interface:
- 1x WAN/LAN 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN port
- 1x LAN 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN port
- wifi: 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz band simultaneously
- complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n for 2.4 GHz band
- complies with IEEE 802.11ac/a/n for 5 GHz band
- WPS: with WPS button
- security: WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless security
- chipset: MT7628A + MT7612E
- antenna: 2 x 3 dbi internal antenna
- configuration: web based
- supply voltage range: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 3 W
- dimensions: 60 x 100 x 90 mm
- weight: 94 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.