DIN-RAIL GSM CONTROL MODULE - 1 CHANNEL
E300GSM is a GSM Power Control working with SIM card. Use your mobile phone to control appliances, as a gate opener via SMS, remote power control, security alarm etc.
- remote power control: turn on/off power by SMS or calling (charges from your mobile provider may apply)
- compact transformer: 230 VAC input, both 230 VAC and 12 VDC output, no need for extra power adaptor
- works with external temperature sensor (included), supports temperature alarm and thermostat power control
- schedule or timer control: auto on/off power according to schedule or delay time
- sensor alarm: two lines sensor input and one 12 VDC output
- device activates automatically when triggered through wired sensor on 230 VAC or 12 VDC
- DIN rail
- GSM antenna included
- 1 channel
- max. power loading: 3500 W - 16 A (two lines control)
- power input: 110 - 230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- power output: 110 - 230 VAC 50/60 Hz, 12 VDC (max. 200 mA)
- GSM frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card slot: standard size SIM card
- wired sensor input: NO (normally open) or NC (normally closed)
- wired sensor cable length: 2 m (incl.)
- dimensions: 90 x 70 x 73 mm (without GSM antenna)
- weight: 222 g
- max. users: 5 (1 master - 4 users)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.