GPS MODULE U-BLOX NEO-7M FOR ARDUINO®
The NEO-7 series of standalone GNSS modules is built on
the exceptional performance of the u-blox 7 GNSS (GPS,
GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS) engine. The NEO-7 series delivers
high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times in the industry
proven NEO form factor.
- U-BLOX NEO-7N module, compact and excellent performance
- parameters can be set via serial port and saved in EEPROM
- with SMA interface, you can connect a variety of antenna, strong adaptability
- compatible with 3.3 V / 5 V level for easy connection to a variety of microprocessor systems
- back-up rechargeable battery on board
- with micro USB, no need for USB-TTL tools
- with TTL interface
- onboard ceramic antenna
- sample code: https://playground.arduino.cc/UBlox/GPS
- evaluation software (U-Center) available for download
- supply voltage: 3.3 to 5 VDC (or by USB cable)
- connections: VCC (+5 V), GND (ground), TX, RX, PPS (time pulse)
- default baud rate: 9600 baud
- dimensions: 4 x 2.5 x 1.5 cm
- weight: 15 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.