LINE TRACKING SENSOR TCRT5000 MODULE
The Line Tracking Sensor based on TCRT5000 is an type of infrared reflectance sensor, and is commonly used in line following robots, it is mounted at the bottom of the robot chassis. The line tracking sensor works by detecting reflected light coming from its own infrared LED and by measuring the amount of reflected infrared light, it can detect transitions from light to dark (lines) or even objects directly in front of it.
- sensor adopts TCRT5000, high sensitivity
- sensitivity adjustable by potentiometer
- working voltage: 3.3 V - 5 V
- operating current: 20 mA
- digital switch output (0 and 1)
- has 2 fixed bolt holes, convenient installation
- small board PCB size: 42 x 10.5 mm
- power indicator light (red) and digital switch output indicator light (green)
- detection reflection distance: 1 mm - 25 mm
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.