7" 800 x 480 HDMI-B TOUCHSCREEN FOR RASPBERRY PI®
This 7" capacitive touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects where a keyboard and mouse would be in the way.
- 7'' standard display, 800 × 480 resolution
- capacitive touchscreen, maximum support 5 point touch
- supports backlight control, backlight can be turned off to save power
- supports standard HDMI interface input, can be connected with Raspberry Pi (3rd, 2nd, and 1st generation, HDMI cable incl.)
- can be used as general purpose HDMI monitor
- works as a PC monitor, supports Windows® XP, 7, 8, 10
- display size: 7"
- resolution: 800 x 480 RGB dots
- touchscreen type: five point capacitive touch
- power supply: 5 V USB
- dimensions: 164.9 x 124.27 mm
- weight: 380 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.