5" 800 x 480 HDMI-B TOUCHSCREEN FOR RASPBERRY PI®
This 5" resistive touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects where a keyboard and mouse would be in the way.
- 5'' standard display, 800 × 480 resolution
- resistive touchscreen supports touch control
- supports backlight control, backlight can be turned off to save power
- supports standard HDMI interface input, can be connected with Raspberry Pi (3rd, 2nd, and 1st generation) through HDMI port or dedicated connector
- can be used as general purpose HDMI monitor
- works as a PC monitor, supports Windows® XP, 7, 8, 10 (touch function not supported in Windows)
- display size: 5"
- screen resolution: 800 x 480 RGB dots
- touchscreen type: 4-wire resistive touch
- power supply: 5 V
- dimensions: 121.11 x 77.93 mm
- weight: 175 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.