USB POWERED SOLDERING IRON / 3D PRINT FINISHING TOOL
USB soldering iron with long life soldering tip, with LED indicator light and touch switch. The VTSUSB is a heated 3D tool with coated interchangeable tips designed to finish, repair and modify 3D printed parts.
VTSUSB can replace much of the sanding, scraping and snapping tool to finish off your 3d prints.
The pen like form of VTSUSB makes it very comfortable to use and easy to control when precision is important. VTSUSB works with PLA, ABS and other 3D printing materials.
- soldering iron designed to finish 3D printing models
- fully functioning USB powered soldering iron
- small and compact for portability
- rapid heat up and instant recovery
- long life tip can be easily replaced and has protective cap
- 4 interchangeable tips included: needle, knife, scoop and point
- special tip coating to prevent sticking
- included: basic stand & cable
- power: 8 W
- input: 5 VDC USB 2.0 / 3.0 recommended
- highest heating temperature: 380°C - 400°C
- heating time: < 15 seconds
- cooling time: < 30 seconds
- auto shut off (sleep mode): 25 seconds idle
- LED indicator: yes
- tips: all tips have special coating to prevent plastic sticking to the tip
- knife: for cutting and removing sections including the removal of supports, brims, and rafts from your 3D print
- needle: for clearing small holes and features or for detailed layer refinements in hard to reach places
- point: general purpose tip for larger internal features and holes. Can also be used to make holes after printing.
- scoop: perfect to remove stringing and imperfections from inside holes or recesses. Can also be used to blend surfaces.
- dimensions: 15 x 117 mm (without tips)
- weight: 120 g
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.