WLAN ESP-WROOM-02 SHIELD
This convenient ESP-WROOM-02 shield for Arduino includes a pre-soldered ESP8266 module, and power supply - so all the hard work is done and you will receive a plug-and-play ESP8266 solution for your Arduino.
You can start straight away with the ESP8266 in serial AT command serial mode, or if you're interested in deeper exploration of the ESP8266 you can upload different firmware such as NodeMCU and others.
All the GPIO pins are brought out to inline header pins, and the shield has a great online user manual so you'll be up and running in no time at all.
- WLAN 802.11 b / g n wireless standards
- STA / AP modes support
- TCP / IP protocol stack, One socket
- supports standard TCP / UDP server and client
- supports serial port baud rate configuration: 1200 / 2400 / 4800 / 9600 / 19200 / 38400 / 57600 / 74800 / 115200 bps
- supports serial data bits: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 bits
- supports serial stop bits: 1/2 bit
- pin-compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega
- Arduino pinout: 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13
- ESP8266 GPIO pinout: 0/2/4/5/9/10/12/13/14/15/16 / ADC / EN / * UART TX / UART RX
- KEY button: modes configuration
- dual-ports DIP switches: switching Arduino and ESP-WROOM-02 / ESP8266
- chipset: ESP8266
- WiFi operation current:
- continuous transmission operation: 70 mA (200 mA max.)
- idle mode: < 200 uA
- serial WiFi transmission rate: 110-460800 bps
- operating humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing
- operating temperature: -10 to 70 °C
- weight: ± 20 g (0.7 oz)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.