DMX CONTROLLER FOR PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL LED STRIPS
DMX controller to use with digital LED strips. It converts the DMX512 signal to SPI (TTL) signal. This controller allows you to control each LED separately via a DMX controller or professional DMX console.
- compatible with: digital LED strip with grey scale IC
- DMX channels: 512
- channel 1: 1st LED red colour
- channel 2: 1st LED blue colour
- channel 3: 1st LED green colour
- channel 4: 2nd LED red colour
- DMX or test program selection via DIP switches
- power supply: 5-24 VDC (not incl.)
- output grey scale: 256 grey scales
- DMX512 connector: standard XLR-3 connector
- compatible IC: WS2811(S), WS2812(S), TM1803, TM1804, TM1809, TM1812, UCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912, UCS2903, UCS2909, UCS2912
- dimming range: 0-100%
- weight: 300 g
- dimensions: 125 x 52 x 40 mm
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.