VERTEX NANO ASSEMBLED 3D PRINTER
|Spare parts (2)|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
REVOLUTIONARY 3D PRINTING ON A NANO SIZE
Based on the accuracy and user-friendly character of the first , we bring you the Vertex Nano. This smaller version combines the latest technologies to print refined 3D objects of max. 8 x 8 x 8 cm in a fast way. VERTEX 3D PRINTER
3D PRINTING FOR YOU
The Vertex Nano is Velleman Projects' 3rd generation 3D printer. Thanks to our experience, we have managed to keep this new 3D printer accurate and open source but in a compact and affordable design.
Check out vertex3dprinter.eu for more info!
Take a look at the assembly and user manual on manuals.velleman.eu or check out the assembly video here:
Prefer building your own printer? Check out the VERTEX NANO 3D PRINTER KIT
Looking for filament? Check out our wide range of PLA and ABS filaments here!
- print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- layer resolution: standard: 0.1 mm (maximum: 0.2 mm - minimum: 0.05 mm)
- build plate: 80 x 80 mm
- build volume: 80 x 80 x 75 mm / 3,15 x 3,15 x 2,95"
- build plate surface: Metal plate with BuildTak™ (consumable; also sold separately)
- print speed: 40mm/s
- travel speed: 70mm/s
- filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- prints: PLA, ABS (testing with other materials in progress)
- maximum nozzle operating temperature (extruder location: back): 245 °C
- maximum nozzle operating temperature (extruder location: front): 260 °C
- firmware: Modified Open Source Marlin 3D Printer. Firmware - user upgradable
- software: Repetier - CuraEngine - Slic3r (RepRap compatible)
- dimensions: 230 x 150 x 160 mm / 9 x 5,9 x 6,3"
- frame: sturdy, metal frame
- weight: 2.3 kg / 5 lb
- average noise level during operation: 45dB(A)
- ambient operation temperature: max 25 °C
- storage temperature: - 10 °C to + 40 °C
- communication: an SD card for direct printing and a USB connection for updates
- controller board: AVR ATmega2560 based
- display: 4 x 20 char. blue LCD with white backlight
- AC input: 100-240 V~, 50/60Hz
- LED illuminated logo
assembly of the extruder is necessarry
notions of English are required
reasonable mechanical, electronics and computer skills are required
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.