DIY MINI QUADCOPTER KIT
Make your own mini quadcopter plus its transmitter and learn how to fly thanks to this DIY kit!
Follow the illustrated guide on how to solder both the components to guarantee a good assembly result. By doing this yourself, you will learn to understand all the different functions of the devices' parts.
After building your kit, it's time to control it. The online flying tutorial will explain all controls and guide you through the steps of navigating your mini aircraft. The quadcopter has a built-in 6-axis gyroscope that will enable it to hoover steadily which makes it perfect for both beginners and pros. The navigation signal works with 2.4GHz technology which reduces interference when flying multiple quadcopters at once.
Thanks to the rechargeable and high performance lithium-polymer battery, you can fly for 5 to 7 minutes from a maximum distance of 30m.
Check out how you can make the flashy landing platform for yourself here!
- easy-to-follow assembly guide
- learn the ins and outs of how the quadcopter works
- 6-axis gyroscope for stability
- stable and easy to control device
- 2.4GHz technology to reduce signal interference
- rechargeable high-performance lithium-polymer battery (charges via included USB cable)
- transmitter channels: 4
- power supply:
- mini quadcopter: rechargeable 3.7 V 150 mAh lithium-polymer (incl.)
- transmitter: 4 x 1.5 V AAA LR03 (not incl.)
- charging time: 30-45 min
- flying time: 5-7 min
- control range: ± 30m
- mini quadcopter charging mode: via USB cable (incl.)
- mini quadcopter dimensions: 13.2 x 13.2 x 2.8cm
- options & spare parts:
all plastic parts and electronic components to complete the quadcopter and transmitter
online assembly- and navigation guide
rechargeable high performance lithium-polymer battery (charges via included USB cable)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.