ARDUINO® COMPATIBLE 1838 IR INFRARED 37.9 kHz RECEIVER (2 pcs)
The VMA317 (1838) is a miniaturized infrared receiver for remote control and other applications requiring improved ambient light rejection.
- photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- internal filter for PCM frequency
- inner shield, good anti-interference ability
- high immunity against ambient light
- improved shielding against electric field disturbance
- 3.0 V or 5.0 V supply voltage; low power consumption
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- supply voltage: 3 to 5 VDC
- max. supply current: 1.5 mA
- B.P.F. center frequency: 37.9 KHz
- dimensions: 28 x 15 x 10 mm
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.