PIR MOTION SENSOR
PIR sensors allow to sense motion, almost always used to detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensor's range.
- voltage: 5 VDC
- connection: 3 pin: GND, VCC and OUT
- adjustments: sensitivity and delay (by trimmer)
- delay on time: 3 to 200 s
- output level: high = 3 V, Low = 0 V
- max. sensor distance: 7 m ( 23 ' )
- operating temperature: -15 to +70°C ( 5 to 158 °F )
- detection angle : 120 °
- dimensions: 32 x 24 x 25 mm (1.26 x 0.95 x 0.98")
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.