MICROPHONE SOUND SENSOR MODULE
This high sensitivity sound detection module detects sounds between 48 and 66 dB and has an analog as well as a digital output.
The AO or analog output creates a real-time output voltage signal of the microphone, whereas the DO or digital output depends on the sound intensity and the threshold that has been set.
- voltage: 3.3 to 5 VDC
- outputs: one analogue + one digital output
- fixation: 1 mounting screw hole 3 mm / 1.3"
- 2 indicator LEDs: 1 power indicator + 1 comparator output indicator
- frequency response: 50 Hz - 20 KHz
- impedance: 2.2 K Ohm
- sensitivity: 48 - 66 dB
- operating temperature: -40 to +85°C / -40 to 185° F
- dimensions: 44 x 15 x 10 mm / 1.73 x 0.59 x 0.39"
- weight: 4 g / 0.14 oz
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.