ATmega32u4 LEONARDO DEVELOPMENT BOARD
The VMA103 (Arduino® Compatible leonardo) is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- 100% compatible with Arduino® LEONARDO
- microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- operating voltage: 5 VDC
- input voltage (recommended): 7-12 VDC
- input voltage (limits): 6-20 VDC
- digital I/O pins: 20
- analogue input pins: 12
- PWM channels: 7
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3 V pin: 50 mA
- flash memory: 32 kB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 kB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 kB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 kB (ATmega32u4)
- clock speed: 16 MHz
- length: 68.6 mm
- width: 53.3 mm
- weight: 20 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.