ATmega328 NANO DEVELOPMENT BOARD
The VMA102 (Arduino® Compatible Nano 3.0) is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x) orATmega168 (Arduino Nano 2.x). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- 100% compatible with Arduino® NANO 3.0
- microcontroller: Atmel ATmega168 or ATmega328
- operating voltage: 5 VDC
- input voltage (recommended): 7-12 VDC
- input voltage (limits): 6-20 VDC
- digital I/O pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- analogue input pins: 8
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- flash memory: 16 kB (ATmega168) or 32 kB (ATmega328)
- SRAM: 1 kB (ATmega168) or 2 kB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 512 bytes (ATmega168) or 1 kB (ATmega328)
- clock speed: 16 MHz
- length: 45 mm
- width: 18 mm
- weight: 5 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.