TEMPERATURE CLAMP - K TYPE THERMOCOUPLE (-40 to +200°C)
- ideal for measuring pipe temperature
- works with any test instrument that accepts a K-type probe
- accuracy: +/- 2.5 °C
- clamp opening: 45 mm
- wire material: chromium-nickel-silicon alloy
- wire length: 90 cm
- sensor material: chromium-nickel-silicon alloy
- sensor dimensions: 15 x 22 mm
- weight: 85 g
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.