FOUR LEGGED ALLBOT®
Scratch for ALLBOT
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
The ALLBOT® is a modular robot system with Arduino® compatible robot shields. Build and enhance the robot, learn how to program, use the app and have fun!
Online manual available here: http://manuals.velleman.eu
Get the Android app here: http://bit.ly/1Ng6tSM
Get the iOS app here: http://appstore.com/allbot
New! Scratch programming for ALLBOT! Learn how to program your ALLBOT in an educational yet fun way with Scratch. Find out more here!
Need some inspiration for your own ALLBOT creations? Check out these videos made by ALLBOT fans: Custom built ALLBOT, ALLBOT controlled by an ultrasonic and infrared sensor, ALLBOT tracks a wall with artificial intelligence
Arduino (or Arduino compatible microcontroller) is required but not included!
- all necessary plastic parts
- 8 x 9G servo motors
- a servo motor connector shield (VRSSM)
- a battery shield (VRBS1)
- includes different feet
- VR001 infrared transmitter with app for smartphone or tablet (Android® or iOS®)
- for a list of tested devices, please refer to: http://manuals.velleman.eu
- online manual available here: http://manuals.velleman.eu
- operatable with Arduino and other compatible devices (microcontroller required but not included!)
- servo motor connector shield (VRSSM):
- battery shield (VRBS1):
- power supply: 12 V booster for Arduino board (4 x AA batteries, alkaline or NiMH recommended but not incl.)
- ON-OFF switch
What's required but not included
Arduino or Arduino compatible micro controller
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.