weather station with thermometer, anemometer, rain sensor and light sensor
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Weather station with direct bus connection. Securing your awning and automatically operating your blinds are only a few of the many possibilities that this meteo station has to offer.
- temperature, light, rain and wind sensor
- 8 alarm channels
- every alarm channel can be programmed as a temperature, light, rain or wind alarm, or a combination
- configuration with Velbuslink® software (free) and a USB/RS-232 interface module
- electronically addressable (up to 250 addresses)
- firmware can be upgraded through the Velbus® system
- temperature: -30°C ... 60°C
- light: 3 ... 65000 lux
- rain: 0 ... 100 mm/h
- wind: 0 ... 100 km/h
- measured values are indicative only
- power supply: 12 ... 18 VDC
- power consumption: 35 mA
- operating temperature: -30°C ... 60°C
- IP-norm: IP55
- case: vertically tiltable for 90°
- dimensions: 230 x 120 x 90 mm
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.